If all I do is walk or run, is that enough to protect my bones?

Running programs have been shown to have positive effects on total bone mineral densities – especially in the lower body. However, only walking has a modest or no effect on bone mineral density. This is because walking has much lower impact than running.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.