How can I strengthen my butt?

RealAge
Administration

Stand with your feet together on an exercise band and hold the handles. Bring your hands up to elbow height. Keep open hands facing up (don't squeeze band). Step side to side: Move your right foot to your right and plant it, then bring your left foot over to your right foot. Next, step your left foot to the left and plant it, then bring your right foot over to your left foot. Go back and forth 25 times. To make it harder: Lift your leading foot off the ground and tilt your body from side to side.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.