How do I perform a front lunge to overhead press with 2 arms?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a pair of dumbbells, one in each hand, at your sides. Lunge forward, landing on the heel of the front foot. Stabilize with your front foot straight and flat, bend your knee 90-degrees and keep it directly over your second and third toes. The knee of the back leg should be bent 90-degrees as well with the heel of the back foot lifted off the ground. Push off the heel of the front foot into a standing position. Next, press the dumbbells overhead, fully extending your arms. Return the dumbbells to your chest and repeat the exercise.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Winter Fitness Alternative for Walkers and Runners
Is winter weather disrupting your walking or running routine? Try snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. Both offer all-body and aerobic workouts with m...
When am I at risk of overtraining?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
You are in luck! Our bodies are brilliant machines and your body will let you know when you are at r...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you.
Transform YOU: Squat to Row
Transform YOU: Squat to Row