Why should I perform stabilization training if I want to enhance my power?

Initially performing stabilization training prior to performing strength and then power training will help you develop muscular endurance and postural stability, both of which lay the groundwork for the advanced training as seen in power training. Trying to develop strength and power without first working on stabilization training is analogous to trying to build the framework of a house without first laying the concrete foundation.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.