How can I give my butt more shape if it's flat?

The best way to build up your butt is to focus on exercises that target the muscles of the gluteal and upper hamstring region. Exercises like squats, side lying leg raises, lateral tubing walks, and Romanian deadlifts will target the posterior chain of the leg and help build and develop your gluteal muscles.
Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
It seems like we all fall on one side of the spectrum, either having no butt at all and wishing for one, or have too much going on back there and wishing it away. The good news for those of us who would like to perk up our backsides a bit, there are endless exercises that help to create muscle tone and lift. Here’s one that targets the hamstrings and builds the gluteals which will add mass to your seat.
  • Lie on your stomach with forehead resting on backs of your hands.
  • Root your pubic bone to the floor and draw your navel in towards your spine.
  • Lift one leg off the floor ½ inch and then draw your heel towards seat for a hamstring curl and hold for 5 cycles of breath and then return. Repeat 15 times and switch sides.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.