How can I exercise if I have a knee injury?

Many would-be exercisers are sidelined by painful knee injuries. In this video, Dr. Oz's personal trainer Donovan Green shows how to get a good workout without aggravating a knee injury.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Squats for Toned Legs
Squats for Toned Legs
If you have time for only one lower-body exercise, squats should be it. They strengthen your quadriceps, hamstrings, and butt, giving you a firm found...
Which exercise can I do to get rid of my bulging tummy?
There is not one, single exercise you can do to get rid of your tummy. The best thing to do is to pu...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you.
Wendy Batts - Static Outer Thigh Stretch