How do I use a chest press machine?

Select your desired weight and draw-in your navel and tuck your chin.  Press the weight forward, fully extending your arms and hold.  Return the weight to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

The 5-Part Workout You Can Do Anytime, Anywhere
For the ultimate excuse-busting exercise routine, try this easy, no-shower-no-change-of-clothes workout, courtesy of Good Housekeeping's Drop 5 Pounds...
Will higher repetitions with shorter rest intervals make me “cut”?
The only way to get cut is to lose bodyfat. Getting cut or leaner means that you have reduced yo...
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Hawaii’s year-round sunshine makes it the perfect climate to play in the sun while burning calories. One of the benefits to living in the tropics is c...
John Blievernicht - Keeping it simple
John Blievernicht - Keeping it simple