How should I do butt blaster exercises?

To do butt blaster exercises, begin by kneeling in a butt blaster machine. Place your forearms on the arm pads and your left foot on the footplate. Slowly push back your left leg; stop just short of locking your knee. Contract your glutes, and then reverse direction, slowly returning to the start position. Repeat with your right leg after finishing the desired number of reps with your left leg.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Hawaii’s year-round sunshine makes it the perfect climate to play in the sun while burning calories. One of the benefits to living in the tropics is ...
YOU: On a Diet Intermediate Workout
YOU: On a Diet Intermediate Workout
Wendy Batts - Static Inside Thigh Stretch
How Do I Perform a Ball All Fours Alternating Arm Raise?