How can barre classes help my posture after I have a baby?

Barre3 workouts can help improve posture by strengthening all the muscle of the spine, core, and pelvis which help control posture. By strengthening all of these muscles you can correct postural imbalances that happen as the body changes over the course of a full term pregnancy.

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
It is common for mothers to have a rounded upper back. We spend so much time rounded over our children, holding them. If you breastfeed your children, the added weight to your breasts coupled with the posture while feeding only adds to this. All of our postures at barre3 are sequenced to counter that very slump. We specifically focus on gentle back bends, like laying over a rolled up towel or soft ball.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.