How do I perform a front lunge, balance to overhead press with 1 arm?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in your hand, allowing it to hang at your side. Lunge forward, landing on the heel of the front foot.  Stabilize with your front foot straight and flat, bend your knee 90-degrees and keep it directly over your second and third toes. The knee of the back leg should be bent 90-degrees as well with the heel of the back foot lifted off the ground. Push off the heel of the front foot into a balanced standing position on one leg. Next, press the dumbbell overhead, fully extending your arm.  Return the dumbbell to your chest and repeat the exercise with the opposite arm.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Summer Workout Routines to Lose Weight and Have Fun
Giving in to summer fun can keep you motivated and on track with exercise -- key for losing weight, reducing your risk of heart disease and diabetes, ...
How can I include interval training in my workouts?
Research shows that interval training -- short intervals at high intensity -- produces better weight...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you.
Transform YOU: Jumping Jacks
Transform YOU: Jumping Jacks