Are there a group of foods that will help me gain weight?

Yes. We call these energy dense foods, meaning they have lots of Calories per gram of food. There are healthy energy dense foods (nuts, avocado, sports bars, etc.) and not so healthy energy dense foods (fast food, fried foods, etc.). For healthy weight gain, try to increase your intake of healthy energy dense foods.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Cross-Training for Runners and Walkers
It’s no secret—runners love to run. Got an extra 15 minutes? To a runner, that’s enough time to lace up and grab a mile or more. And while running or ...
How do I perform an all fours opposite arm/opposite leg raise?
Position yourself on your hands and knees. Slowly draw-in your navel up towards your spine and tuc...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you. The best gym in the world? You're living in it. By using your own body weight to complete a str...
Can Sitting Cause Cancer?
Can Sitting Cause Cancer?