Can I get stronger with integrated training?

Integrated training incorporates multiple forms of resistance exercise that challenge the muscular system in a progressive manner. This is very effective for individuals who are trying to get stronger because it prevents the body from adapting or becoming accustomed to the exercise program and, thereby, forces it to continue to change and gain strength.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Winter Fitness Alternative for Walkers and Runners
Is winter weather disrupting your walking or running routine? Try snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. Both offer all-body and aerobic workouts with m...
How hard should I be working when I do my cardiorespiratory exercise?
The difficulty of your cardiorespiratory program really depends on what goal you are trying to achie...
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Hawaii’s year-round sunshine makes it the perfect climate to play in the sun while burning calories. One of the benefits to living in the tropics is c...
Wendy Batts - Static Outer Thigh Stretch