How do I do a front lunge, balance to overhead press with 2 arms?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a pair of dumbbells, one in each hand, at your sides. Lunge forward, landing on the heel of the front foot. Stabilize with your front foot straight and flat, bend your knee 90-degrees and keep it directly over your second and third toes. The knee of the back leg should be bent 90-degrees as well with the heel of the back foot lifted off the ground. Push off the heel of the front foot into a balanced standing position on one leg. Next, press the dumbbells overhead, fully extending your arms. Return the dumbbells to your chest and repeat the exercise.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Summer Workout Routines to Lose Weight and Have Fun
Giving in to summer fun can keep you motivated and on track with exercise -- key for losing weight, reducing your risk of heart disease and diabetes, ...
What can I do if my lower back feels tight before I squat?
Todd Townes - Sharecare Fitness ExpertTodd Townes - Sharecare Fitness Expert
It is imperative to warm-up and stretch properly before squatting. I recommend an active stretch...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you. The best gym in the world? You're living in it. By using your own body weight to complete a str...
Why Your Dog Is Your Best Walking Partner