How can I develop a workout plan that works for me?

Developing a workout plan can be challenging. Think about the things you already do that are active (i.e. gardening, cleaning, walking from your car to your office, etc.). Figure out what other things you like to do and want to be doing. Using your schedule, slowly start adding the things you like to do, to what you already do. Start by adding one or two days of 10-20 minutes of your favorite activities and then build from there.
The best workout plan is a workout plan that incorporates the things you currently enjoy and have fun with or something from you past that you enjoyed and had fun with, maybe when you were a kid. If your workout plan includes those elements it will help keep you motivated to continue exercising. A good workout plan also includes setting realistic goals with a method for recording your goals to allow you to see your successes.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs