How do I perform a front lunge, curl to overhead press: 2 arms?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a pair of dumbbells, one in each hand, at your sides. Lunge forward, landing on the heel of the front foot. Stabilize with your front foot straight and flat, bend your knee 90-degrees and keep it directly over your second and third toes. The knee of the back leg should be bent 90-degrees as well with the heel of the back foot lifted off the ground. Push off the heel of the front foot and return to your standing position while curling the dumbbells to your chest. Next, press the dumbbells overhead, fully extending your arms. Return the dumbbells to your chest and repeat the exercise.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

The Best Workout to Burn Belly Fat and Lower Blood Sugar
There's a new champ in the fitness ring with a one-two punch that would send Sugar Ray Robinson spinning. It's the best workout combo that helps you b...
Can coordination exercises improve brain function?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Exercise that requires coordination activates the cerebellum, which is located at the back of th...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you. The best gym in the world? You're living in it. By using your own body weight to complete a str...
How Can I Exercise If I Have a Knee Injury?