Will cardio work against me if I am looking to add bulk and muscle mass?

Adding muscle mass is very hard because of the amount of weight training that is involved and the number of calories needed to aid in muscle building. Because of this cardiovascular training will be limited. However, light cardio exercise will be important to increase your overall health.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Want to Lose Weight? Try Interval Training Workouts
Does a busy schedule mean less time to exercise? We agree with John Wooden, the legendary coach of UCLA’s basketball team, who said: "Don't let what y...
How can I increase the intensity of my workouts?
Interval exercises will help to increase your intensity. Try doing jumping jacks for 30 seconds with...
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Hawaii’s year-round sunshine makes it the perfect climate to play in the sun while burning calories. One of the benefits to living in the tropics is c...
How to Get a Good Workout Using a Kitchen Chair