Will cardio work against me if I am looking to add bulk and muscle mass?

Adding muscle mass is very hard because of the amount of weight training that is involved and the number of calories needed to aid in muscle building. Because of this cardiovascular training will be limited. However, light cardio exercise will be important to increase your overall health.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.