How can I keep my balance from getting worse?

Try these exercises to help improve your balance.

[media id="DEV__4c7e7a10e31f09_64696603" title="Single Leg Balance with Assistance"]

[media id="DEV__4c7e78a75b6d54_69270984" title="Single Leg Balance"]

[media id="DEV__4c7e7979db5a83_82087180" title="Single Leg Balance Reach to the Side"]

[media id="DEV__4c823e4737ed82_74280317" title="Single Leg Balance Hip Flexion/Extension"]

No worries, balance deteriorates in all of us as we age, so that is why we have to consistently practice and improve it. Try the slow motion march and be sure to watch the video of it. 

SLOW MOTION MARCH-While standing bring your right knee up in front of you and hold for 2 counts, set it back on the floor and switch sides, go back and forth 20x. As this gets easy hold up for 4 counts. Ideally you would like to get your knee in line with your hip.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.