Can I do barre exercises right after I give birth?

If you have just given birth, consult your physician to make sure you have recovered enough from giving birth to resume physical activity. The birthing process places large demands on the body and it takes time to fully recover from it. If you physician clears you then it will be safe for you to perform barre exercises with the guidance of an instructor who can make modifications as needed.

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
Check with your doctor on an appropriate time to engage in barre exercises post-baby. The earliest I see clients come back is at about 6 weeks after giving birth. barre3 is a great way to get back in shape after having a baby. I am passionate about helping moms bounce back, energize, and take care of themselves. Our classes target the core and specifically the transverse abdominal muscles which are weakened after pregnancy.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.