Can I try barre classes if I have never exercised before?

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
At barre3 my answer is an enthusiastic, Yes! No exercise experience required. Our classes are made up of basic movements and minimal props. We are focused on clear instruction and demonstration for all levels. Check in with your local studios to make sure they are a good fit for you.

Certainly! See your health care practitioner first to make sure you’re cleared for exercises, and also speak to the instructor before hand so he or she knows you’re just beginning. Taking a barre class could be a great first step to reaching your fitness goals.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Reduce Inflammation and Obesity with Endurance Training
Ultra-marathoner Dean Karnazes holds several records for the longest endurance runs. In 2005 he ran 350 miles in 80 hours and 44 minutes without sleep...
Is there a way to slim my hips and rear? 
Joel Harper - Elite TrainerJoel Harper - Elite Trainer
The resting side kick gets at it and it gets at it quick. You will feel it in no time. It also will ...
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Why You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in HawaiiWhy You Should Exercise Outside and 5 Outdoor Workouts to Try Today in Hawaii
Hawaii’s year-round sunshine makes it the perfect climate to play in the sun while burning calories. One of the benefits to living in the tropics is c...
What Is the P90X?
What Is the P90X?