Can I try barre classes if I have never exercised before?

Certainly! See your health care practitioner first to make sure you’re cleared for exercises, and also speak to the instructor before hand so he or she knows you’re just beginning. Taking a barre class could be a great first step to reaching your fitness goals.

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
At barre3 my answer is an enthusiastic, Yes! No exercise experience required. Our classes are made up of basic movements and minimal props. We are focused on clear instruction and demonstration for all levels. Check in with your local studios to make sure they are a good fit for you.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs