One of the key ingredients to building muscles is placing enough tension on them to force them to grow bigger and stronger. Many people don't realize that isometric training causes the muscles to produce a significant amount of tension.So, if you have never incorporated isometric training into your strength training routine, then yes, you can experience some muscle gain because it is a new stimulus to which your body will try to adapt; however, incorporating a variety of strength training styles over time is most ideal to build muscle.
- Q What is strength endurance?
- Q What is the CrossFit exercise program?
- Q How can I achieve a total-body workout?
- Q What is a good exercise to improve hand quickness?
- Q How do I perform an arms overhead ball crunch?
- Q How can I include interval training in my workouts?