One of the key ingredients to building muscles is placing enough tension on them to force them to grow bigger and stronger. Many people don't realize that isometric training causes the muscles to produce a significant amount of tension.So, if you have never incorporated isometric training into your strength training routine, then yes, you can experience some muscle gain because it is a new stimulus to which your body will try to adapt; however, incorporating a variety of strength training styles over time is most ideal to build muscle.
- Q What exercises can I do if I have a hip or knee injury?
- Q What causes my hamstrings to always feel tight?
- Q Can dance be a form of exercise?
- Q Do I have to sweat for exercise to count?
- Q Which exercises quickly work the entire body?
- Q How is stabilization training perfomed?