One of the key ingredients to building muscles is placing enough tension on them to force them to grow bigger and stronger. Many people don't realize that isometric training causes the muscles to produce a significant amount of tension.So, if you have never incorporated isometric training into your strength training routine, then yes, you can experience some muscle gain because it is a new stimulus to which your body will try to adapt; however, incorporating a variety of strength training styles over time is most ideal to build muscle.
- Q How do I perform a floor bridge with leg extension?
- Q What is isometric muscle training?
- Q What is the difference between aerobic and strength training exercise?
- Q How do I perform an arms overhead ball crunch with rotation?
- Q What does repetition tempo mean?
- Q How is disco dancing a good workout?