One of the key ingredients to building muscles is placing enough tension on them to force them to grow bigger and stronger. Many people don't realize that isometric training causes the muscles to produce a significant amount of tension.So, if you have never incorporated isometric training into your strength training routine, then yes, you can experience some muscle gain because it is a new stimulus to which your body will try to adapt; however, incorporating a variety of strength training styles over time is most ideal to build muscle.
- Q How do I make sure I'm not burning muscle when I’m working out?
- Q What are the benefits of burst training?
- Q What's a good way to fit in both cardiovascular and strength exercises?
- Q How should I do the inversion and eversion exercise?
- Q What's the best starting stance for the pro shuttle drill?
- Q What is isometric muscle training?