When I am bench pressing does it matter where my head is rested?

Absolutely! You want your head supported at all times when you are bench-pressing. If your head is not continuously supported you can place a lot of unnecessary strain on your cervical spine (neck).

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.