How do I perform a ball all fours opposite arm/opposite leg raise?

Position yourself on all fours on top of a stability ball with the middle of the ball placed directly under your stomach. Draw-in your navel towards your spine and tuck-in your chin. Without moving your spine, raise your arm with your thumb up and extend your opposite leg straight behind you. Keep your arm and leg straight and continue to raise them until they are in line with your back. Hold the top position for a few seconds and then return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise with the opposite arm and leg.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs