What balance equipment is best for me?

The best balance equipment is determined by your fitness level. To start just perform regular exercises on one leg. Progress to dyna disks, wabble boards, airex (foam) pads, bosu ball, etc. These are relatively inexpensive and do not take up much space. Have fun.

Your body can be the best equipment you can get. You can put your body in situations that will make it work very hard to stay balanced and you do not have to buy anything. Yet having some extra equipment never hurt.  You can check out my store at https://www.myhfpn.com/hsm.
I would suggest trying the BOSU which stands for "BOth Sides Utilized" as a versatile and durable piece of balance equipment. It comes with an instructional video and a booklet for basic and advanced exercises. If you want to get started without equipment-- try an exercise called "tie your shoe". First stand with both feet together- step forward and bend like you are going to tie your shoe but do not place your opposite knee on the ground-- push off of your lead foot to return to the upright starting position but balance on the support leg and repeat 5 times on each side. I hope this helps and have fun!

The forms of balance will depend on your fitness level.  Start simple, balance one leg.  If you find this to be easy then below will be a list of inexpensive items for purchase.  T he one(s) you choose will be depend on your goals:

• Dyna disks
  • Airex pads
  • Wobble boards
  • Bosu ball

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Try This 10-Minute Low-Impact Workout
Try This 10-Minute Low-Impact Workout
Medically reviewed in September 2020.
How do I perform an all fours opposite arm/opposite leg raise?
Position yourself on your hands and knees. Slowly draw-in your navel up towards your spine and tuc...
7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo
7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo
Try these quick and simple exercises to help you stay in shape while sitting in the office. The office life leaves many sitting at their desk all day...
YOU: On a Diet Intermediate Workout
YOU: On a Diet Intermediate Workout