Why should I plan my exercise routine?

Mark P. Caruso, MD
No important project at work is launched without a written or detailed strategy or game plan, and the same should apply to an exercise program. This is especially true for those in most need of physical activity, such as people who are obese or overweight, or who have risk factors such as high blood pressure, undesirable cholesterol levels or diabetes.

People who drop out of exercise programs often don’t have the proper guidance, motivation or goals. To help with this, take advantage of a program at a health club, get advice from your primary care doctor, find a personal trainer through your workplace or nearby gym or seek out a friend who exercises regularly.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.