What types of exercises can I do if I want to get in shape?

Exercises to get in shape are generally grouped into three categories depending on the effect they have on the human body:
  • Aerobic exercises increase cardiovascular endurance. Examples include walking, running, swimming and playing basketball.
  • Anaerobic exercises increase short-term muscle strength. Examples include weight training and strength conditioning.
  • Flexibility exercises, such as stretching, improve the range of motion of muscles and joints.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.