What training system can help me lose fat?

There are a few different systems of training that professionals use to gain results with clients. Some of the most popular are the super-set, split-routine, single-set, and circuit-training systems. Each system has merit; however, the resistance-training systems were created for different purposes. We tend to use a very specific system based on the most common goal sought by clients -- fat loss. For this goal, we have found that circuit training is the most time-efficient and effective system. Circuit training requires you to perform one exercise right after another with minimal rest. If weight loss is your goal, then you want to burn the most calories you can while exercising. Circuit training enhances your caloric burn while also increasing your strength and stamina.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
I get bored running on a treadmill, what else can I do?
Find something that is enjoyable that is an alternate form of cardiovascular activity such as swimmi...
How do I perform a seated shoulder flexion with both arms?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a seated shoulder flexion exercise you want to first select a weight that you want t...
To Enjoy an Exercise High, Set Your Own Pace