What time of day will I get the most effective workout for weight loss?

Chris Powell
Fitness
When it comes to weight loss, exercising early in the morning may help you train harder, and generally be more consistent with your workouts. In this video, fitness trainer Chris Powell explains why he thinks early AM workouts are the most effective.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a Box Drill?
Place 4 cones in the shape of a box with 10 yards distance in between each. Stand in an athletic p...
What is an at-home exercise I can do to release jaw tension?
 If you are experiencing tension in the jaw or temporomandibular joint (TMJ) this is usually a sign ...
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?