What time of day will I get the most effective workout for weight loss?

Chris Powell
Fitness
When it comes to weight loss, exercising early in the morning may help you train harder, and generally be more consistent with your workouts. In this video, fitness trainer Chris Powell explains why he thinks early AM workouts are the most effective.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a bench iso hold with cobra?
Lie face down on a back extension bench.  Extend your legs and place your feet shoulder-width apart....
How do I perform cone jumps with a turn?
Stand beside cones with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your ...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?