What is the "sword workout"?

There are many forms of martial arts. In this video, Dr. Oz and fitness expert Ilaria Montagnani explain the many health benefits of working out with a sword.

The sword workout, also known as “Forza,” utilizes a wooden sword and provides a great aerobic and full body workout. It has four main moves, the half cut, full cut, horizontal cut, and thrust lunge. Each is combined and performed for 15 repetitions.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a ball lying fly with alternating arms?
Lie on your stomach on a stability ball with your legs extended and toes on the ground.  draw-in you...
What is an exercise to strengthen my wrists so that I can turn a door knob?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do the palm up, palm down exercise to strengthen wrists: Reps: 10 Sets: 1-3 Intensi...
How to Maintain Posture While You Exercise