How to choose your physical activity track?

Choosing your physical activity track will depend on your goals.  Are you new to exercise?  If so, starting off with something such as walking 3-4 times per week for 30-minutes will be a great start.  Been exercising for a while and looking to change things up?  Think about incorporating some circuit training which involves choosing a variety of exercises and completing one after the next with little to no rest. 

How you decide to choose your physical activity track will depend on what you are working to achieve.  Contact me and I would be glad to assist you further in achieve whatever your goal is!  Enjoy!

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.