How to choose your physical activity track?

Choosing your physical activity track will depend on your goals.  Are you new to exercise?  If so, starting off with something such as walking 3-4 times per week for 30-minutes will be a great start.  Been exercising for a while and looking to change things up?  Think about incorporating some circuit training which involves choosing a variety of exercises and completing one after the next with little to no rest. 

How you decide to choose your physical activity track will depend on what you are working to achieve.  Contact me and I would be glad to assist you further in achieve whatever your goal is!  Enjoy!

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What should I keep in mind while giving up exercising for performance?
If you are an athlete who is coming into the off season, or considering taking a break from your res...
How do I perform a hurdle jump to bounding?
Stand in front of a hurdle with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  L...
How to Maintain Posture While You Exercise