How do I perform a single leg squat touchdown, curl to press?

Balance on one leg and lift your opposite leg, placing it directly beside the balance leg. Place your hand that is on the same side as your balance leg onto your hip and hold a dumbbell in your other hand. Squat on your balance leg, bending at your hip and knee, and reach toward your balance foot with the dumbbell. Contract your glutes, push through your heel, and stand. Curl the dumbbell to your chest and then press the dumbbell overhead.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a depth jump to bounding?
Stand on a box with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your ...
How do I perform a medicine ball rotational chest pass?
Stand with your body turned at a 90-degree angle from a wall (perpendicular to the wall) with your f...
How Do I Perform a 1-Hand Medicine Ball Push-Up?