Should I exercise when I am on medication?

Many medications can alter heart rhythms, blood pressure, heart rate, brain function, muscle kidney, and liver function. If you’re currently taking medications and want to start exercising consult your physician and have them determine if you can exercise and if so what types of exercise are appropriate for you to perform.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.