For healthy individuals whole body vibration (WBV) appears to be very safe. Research is still being conducted on the effects of vibration on certain medical conditions. If you are pregnant or have acute thrombosis, serious cardiovascular disease, a pacemaker, recent wounds, hip/knee implants, an acute hernia, discopathy, spondylolysis, severe diabetes, epilepsy, recent infections, severe migraines, tumors; recently placed IUDs, or metal pins/plates, WBV may not be suitable for you. Consult a qualified physician before beginning a training program that includes WBV.
- Q How do I perform a hop with stabilization to the front?
- Q How do I perform a deadlift?
- Q How do I perform a single leg box hop down with stabilization to the front?
- Q How do I perform a bent over dumbbell row with two arms?
- Q How do I perform a standing outer hamstring stretch?
- Q How do I perform a ball lying triceps extension with 2 arms?