My legs always feel sore after I run, what can I do to prevent this?

Prevention may require examining your running program. Soreness is often a sign of overtraining or too much demand on the muscles (if they are not conditioned properly). However, to alleviate the soreness after the run, incorporate a great technique into your fitness program called foam rolling. Foam rolling can reduce muscle soreness and help your muscles recover more quickly in preparation for your next workout. This self-massage technique increases blood flow to your muscles, helping to flush out toxins that build up in your muscles during exercise. In addition, it helps your muscles relax, allowing your body to begin the recovery process faster. If you do not foam roll, tension will continue to build in your muscles causing more discomfort.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.