How do I perform a depth jump to squat jump?

Stand on a box with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your chest and tuck in your chin. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Using your arms, jump down and land on the floor with both feet. Upon landing, immediately jump up, raising your arms above your head. Land softly and return to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What is a good exercise to prepare for throwing a ball?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do diagonals to strengthen shoulders: Reps: 10 Sets: 1-3 Intensity: Moderate Tempo:...
How do I perform a ball lying fly with alternating arms?
Lie on your stomach on a stability ball with your legs extended and toes on the ground.  draw-in you...
How Can I Get Back Into My Exercise Routine?