How do I perform a medicine ball rotational chest pass?

Stand with your body turned at a 90-degree angle from a wall (perpendicular to the wall) with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder width apart.  Hold a medicine ball with both hands in front of your chest with your elbows flexed.  Contract your glutes and rotate your body quickly and explosively toward the wall, pivoting your back leg as you turn.  With the arm that is farthest from the wall, use your entire upper body to push a release the ball toward the wall as fast as possible.  Be sure not to allow your shoulders to shrug.  Catch the ball as it rebounds off the wall and repeat as quickly as possible with control.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What is spinning?
Bernadette AndersonBernadette Anderson
Indoor cycling, also known as “spinning,” is an energetic, effective way to burn unwanted calories. ...
How do I perform a shoulder shrug?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed hip-width apart.  Keep your knees slightly be...
What Is the Integrative Side of Treating Parkinson's Disease?