How do I perform a flexion and extension with a medicine ball?

Hold a medicine ball with both hands, elbows slightly bent, keep your feet straight and placed shoulder-width apart.  Squat with your chest up, lowering the medicine ball to the floor.  Contract your glutes and extend, raising the medicine ball over your head.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a seated shoulder press with both arms?
Sit on a bench with your feet pointed straight ahead and your feet placed flat on the floor.  Hold d...
Why should I do the single-leg standing exercise?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
The single-leg standing exercise strengthens core muscles and prevents poor habits associated with p...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?