In what order should I do my exercise routine?

The order of your routine depends on you. You should always start with some form of a warm-up prior to any exercise. Following, options are endless. You may start with strength training or cardiovascular training. Much will depend on your mood for the day.

Grant Cooper, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
One popular sequence of exercise is a warm-up period followed by aerobic exercise, strengthening exercises, and then stretching. An alternative routine is a warm-up followed by stretching, strengthening, and then aerobic exercise.
The Arthritis Handbook: Improve Your Health and Manage the Pain of Osteoarthritis (A DiaMedica Guide to Optimum Wellness)

According to conventional wisdom, arthritis pain is an inevitable part of aging. Not so, says Dr. Grant Cooper in this practical, accessible guide. For those who do develop osteoarthritic conditions,...

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.