How do I perform a single leg box hop down with stabilization to the front?

Stand on a box with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Lift your chest and tuck in your chin.  Contract your glutes as you balance on one leg and lift the other leg directly beside you balance leg.  Using your arms, rotate 90-degrees and jump off the box, landing on the same leg.  Hold the landing for a few seconds and then step back onto the box.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I do a bench dumbbell triceps extension with both arms?
Lie on your back on a bench, with your legs bent and feet placed shoulder width apart.   Hold a dumb...
How do I perform a single leg power step-up to the side?
Stand beside a box with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your ...
How Do I Perform a 1-Hand Medicine Ball Push-Up?