How do I perform turning power step-ups?

Stand in front of a box at a 45-degree angle with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your chest and tuck in your chin. Contract your glutes and place one foot on top of the box. Forcefully push off the foot into the air, turning your body 90-degrees in the opposite direction. Land softly on the opposite foot on the box. Push forcefully off the box and rotate, returning to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Health Experts Urge Americans to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s the clear-cut message from government health officials who updated their long-standing physical activ...
How do I perform a depth jump to bounding?
Stand on a box with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your ...
How do I perform speed ladder 2-in?
Run straight through a speed ladder, placing two feet in each box. Pump your arms, keep your che...
What Balancing Exercises Can I Do While Seated?