How do I perform a single leg chop?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and hip width apart. Holding a medicine ball, lift your chest and tuck in your chin. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Balance on one leg and lift the other directly beside it. Squat slightly and extend your arms to the outside of your balance leg. Stand up and lift the medicine ball diagonally until it is overhead. Hold the ball overhead for a few seconds and then return the medicine ball to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Health Experts Urge Americans to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s the clear-cut message from government health officials who updated their long-standing physical activ...
How do I perform repeat squat jumps?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Draw-in your navel and...
How do I perform bounding?
Run forward with long steps as you balance on one leg and bound forward landing on the opposite ...
What Are Simple Balancing Exercises That I Can Practice From Day to Day?