How do I perform a single leg chop?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and hip width apart. Holding a medicine ball, lift your chest and tuck in your chin. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Balance on one leg and lift the other directly beside it. Squat slightly and extend your arms to the outside of your balance leg. Stand up and lift the medicine ball diagonally until it is overhead. Hold the ball overhead for a few seconds and then return the medicine ball to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a standing biceps barbell curl?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Keep your knees slight...
How do I perform a face down leg raise?
Position yourself on your hands and knees.  Slowly draw-in your navel up towards your spine and tuck...
Why Should I Consult My Doctor Before Starting an Exercise Program?