How do I perform a lean, fall, jog?

Stand with our feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart, keeping your arms by your side. Lift your chest and tuck in your chin. Keep your feet in place and allow your upper body to fall forward toward the floor. When your balance is lost, drive one leg and the opposite arm forward, propelling your body into a jog.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How is a standing shoulder flexion with one arm performed?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Draw-in your navel and...
What should I do if I’m sore from exercise?
Eric OlsenEric Olsen
Relax and don't worry. The discomfort will go away. Rest is appropriate, of course. To speed the rec...
How Can I Prevent Spraining My Ankles?
How Can I Prevent Spraining My Ankles?