How can I increase my time for exercise?

Edward Phillips
Physical Therapy
Every week, try adding 10 to 30 minutes of moderate activity, or 10 to 15 minutes of vigorous activity, until you reach your fitness goal. Stepping up gradually will help you avoid sore muscles and injuries. Identify opportunities to build active moments into your day. Take longer walks, hikes, or bike rides on weekends while continuing to stay active regularly throughout the week. Add an exercise class once or twice a week. Seek out seasonal activities like skiing and snowboarding, boating, golfing, hunting, and gardening. Whenever possible, sample new activities to see what else you might enjoy.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.