How do I perform a horizontal jump with stabilization with a turn?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your chest and tuck in your chin. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes as you prepare to jump. Jump sideways, rotate 90-degrees and land softly, holding the landing for a few seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a seated alternate arm shoulder fly?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a seated alternating arm shoulder fly exercise, you want to first select a weight. B...
How do I foam roll my outer thigh?
Lie on your side with the foam roll placed under your hip.  Cross your top leg over the leg on the f...
What Are Simple Balancing Exercises That I Can Practice From Day to Day?