How fast will I see results from my exercise plan?

Expect to start feeling better, happier, and more energetic within the first week of starting an exercise plan. Strength gains will occur over the first two weeks of training as your body begins to realize that it needs to get stronger to handle the demands placed on it. As far as physical changes, it will take about four weeks to start to see the changes your body is making. You can lose four to eight pounds of body fat per month. This translates to better fitting clothes and a tighter overall feeling. You may even start seeing muscle popping through in different locations.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.