How can I exercise without going to the gym?

Chris Powell
Fitness
You do not need a gym or fitness equipment to exercise; simple body weight exercises can be done anywhere, at any time -- even at home. In this video, I discuss how you can use your own body to get the ultimate workout.
Take a look around and do a quick inventory of what you have available to exercise with. Look through your garage, attic, or your basement. Do you have a bike, rope, old tires to flip, chains to pull, balls to throw, boxes to jump on, or paint cans to carry? If you have some of this stuff and a creative mind, you can put together a great workout. You do not need a expensive gym membership to look expensive.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.