How can I exercise without going to the gym?

Chris Powell
Fitness
You do not need a gym or fitness equipment to exercise; simple body weight exercises can be done anywhere, at any time -- even at home. In this video, I discuss how you can use your own body to get the ultimate workout.
Take a look around and do a quick inventory of what you have available to exercise with. Look through your garage, attic, or your basement. Do you have a bike, rope, old tires to flip, chains to pull, balls to throw, boxes to jump on, or paint cans to carry? If you have some of this stuff and a creative mind, you can put together a great workout. You do not need a expensive gym membership to look expensive.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What's the best exercise to burn calories?
The best exercise to maximize calorie burn is one that uses multiple body parts.  An exercise such a...
Why is intensity important when exercising?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
The success of your workout may not be about calories burned, but intensity and duration. A study in...
Are There Specific Stretches I Can Do to Prevent Hip Pain From Occurring?