How should I exercise if I am middle-aged?

Doing more than 200 minutes of vigorous exercise per week will help protect your arteries, especially in your middle-age years. Arterial stiffening, a common affliction of aging, is more common in inactive people, according to a study performed at the University of Indiana, and it’s worse for women, they say. Reduce your risk for cardiovascular disease by kicking it up a notch at the gym.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.