How should I exercise if I am middle-aged?

Doing more than 200 minutes of vigorous exercise per week will help protect your arteries, especially in your middle-age years. Arterial stiffening, a common affliction of aging, is more common in inactive people, according to a study performed at the University of Indiana, and it’s worse for women, they say. Reduce your risk for cardiovascular disease by kicking it up a notch at the gym.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Health Experts Urge Americans to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s the clear-cut message from government health officials who updated their long-standing physical activ...
How do I perform a machine pulldown?
Stand facing a cable machine with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. ...
How do I perform speed ladder: side skier?
Stand with your body turned 90-degrees to the ladder. Jump forward with both feet into the ladder...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?