How do I perform a Romanian dead-lift, shrug, calf raise?

Stand facing a barbell on the ground with your feet pointed straight ahead, placed shoulder-width apart and keep your knees bent at a 5-degree angle. Bend at your waist and grab the barbell with your grip slightly wider than shoulder-width. Contract your glutes and lift the barbell until you are standing upright. Lower and contract your shoulder blades as you shrug your shoulders towards your ears. Hold the shrug and perform a calf raise. Return to the starting position by reversing the order of the exercises.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What should I eat for high intensity exercise?
You'll benefit from a mix of carbohydrates -- focus on foods with a low or medium glycemic index -- ...
How do I perform a turning step-up, balance to overhead press with 2 arms?
Vincenzo Zurlo, NASM Elite TrainerVincenzo Zurlo, NASM Elite Trainer
Note: Under Professional Supervision, proper progression to reach this level of exercise must be ach...
What Is the Integrative Side of Treating Parkinson's Disease?