How do I perform a reverse hyper with straight leg?

Lie face down on a bench with your upper body supported on the bench and your lower body suspended in the air, keeping your legs straight, toes touching the ground. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Keeping your legs straight, lift your legs upward until they are in line with the rest of your body. Slowly lower your legs and return to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a horizontal jump with stabilization to the side?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your chest and t...
How do I do a front step-up, balance to overhead press with alternate-arms?
Stand in front of a box with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Hold...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?