How do I perform a medicine ball rotation chest pass?

Stand with your body turned at a 90-degree angle from a wall. Place your feet shoulder-width apart and pointed straight ahead. Hold a medicine ball with both hands at chest level with your elbows flexed. Contract your glutes and rotate your body quickly and explosively toward the wall, pivoting your back leg as your body turns. With arm farthest from the wall, use your entire upper body to push and release the ball toward to the wall as hard as possible. Do not allow your shoulders to shrug as your throw the ball. Catch the ball and repeat as quickly as possible with control.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a ball seated shoulder press with 2 arms?
Hold two dumbbells in your hands, let them hang down at your sides and keep your palms facing in tow...
How do I perform a dumbbell chest press with alternating-arms?
Lie down on a flat bench with your knees bent. Place your feet flat on the floor, pointed straight...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?