How do I perform a standing dumbbell cobra with alternate arms?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead, draw in your navel and tuck your chin.  Bend at your waist until your chest is at a 45-degree angle to the ground.  Extend both of your arms and let them hang in front of your body with a dumbbell in each hand.  Keeping your elbows straight, bring one arm to the side of your body in a circular pattern by pinching your shoulder blades together and down.  Hold and then return to the starting position.  Repeat with the opposite arm.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a side lunge to balance?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead, placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your chest, tuck-in...
Can cold water improve exercise stamina?
A new study shows cold water can increase stamina for obese people, but not when they drink it. In t...
What Are Simple Balancing Exercises That I Can Practice From Day to Day?